Wednesday, October 17, 2012

decorlola@blogspot.com

Hi again.  This is the continuation of my last blog.

The Moroccan Room


The clay lamp shade is from Nicaragua. It is decorated with moons
and stars.  It looks Moroccan!

The throw is from Turkey, a present from a friend.
 This portrait I did of my husband years ago, seemed to fit. The plate is from Morocco.


This carved jaguar head is Mexican. I mounted it on a green piece of wood so it would stand out from the wall.
 The picture under it is hard to see, but it is a Middle Eastern scene. Maybe I will make a copy of a colorful Matisse to put in the room!
The window covers and the roman blinds I made from a beautiful fabric.
This is all. I hope you were inspired by some of the items! I had a lot of fun putting the room together.  Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment